Our Services

Parent Visa

Parent Visa


Do you wish to bring your parents to Australia for recreational purposes or to make them permanently stay with you as permanent residents?

There are various visa types under which you can bring your parents to Australia, each visa type is unique and has different requirements that come with different processing times. Select the most suitable visa type for your parents to bring them closer to you, here in Australia.

Subclass 103 visa - The very basic requirements as per The Department of Home Affairs are:-

  • have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
  • meet all applicable visa conditions and follow Australian law
  • not have already applied for or held a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (Subclass 870) visa when applying for this visa

There are certain perks that come with this visa type:- 

  • move to or stay in Australia as a permanent resident 
  • sponsor eligible family members to come to Australia
  • apply for Australian citizenship if eligible

Check eligibility here - Parent Visa Eligibility.